With Spring in the air it's time for some Spring (and even Summer) light, tasty dishes.
This dressing has a hint of spice and zestiness to liven up any salad.
- ½ CUP McClure's Spicy Bloody Mix
- ¼ CUP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP. Horseradish
- 1 TSP. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 TSP. Hot Sauce (eg. Tabasco)
- ¾ TSP. Salt
- ½ TSP. Worcestershire Sauce
- Whisk together McClure’s Spicy Bloody Mary mix, olive oil, lemon juice, horseradish, pepper, hot sauce, salt, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.