Make the ultimate Easter feast with this Lillie's Q Slow Cooked Pulled Pork recipe.
2.5 - 2.7kg of Pork Shoulder (bone-in) Prep Time: 10 minutes
3/4 cup of Lillie’s Q Gold Cook Time: 7 hours
1/3 cup of Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt Difficulty: Easy
1 cup Lillie’s Q Carolina
- Clean all fat from outside of the Pork Shoulder.
- Using a pastry brush, brush your Pork Shoulder with Lillie’s Q Gold.
- Sprinkle the Pork with Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt to cover all sides.
- Mix Apple Cider Vinegar and Lillie’s Q Carolina together and add to slow cooker.
- Place seasoned Pork Shoulder in slow cooker along with vinegar mixture from above.
- Cook on High for 6 to 7 hours, until Pork is tender (~197 degrees when checked with an internal thermometer).
- While keeping the Pork in the slow cooker, remove the bone and use it as a tool to shred the meat. Preserve the juices in the slow cooker to keep the Pork moist.
- Enjoy on it’s own or with brioche buns alongside your favourite Lillie’s Q sauce.