Gran Luchito | Delicious Chicken Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 x Chicken breast
- 1/2 tub of Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix (coming soon to Aus). Use a taco seasoning from your local supermarket.
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 400g tin black beans
- 1/2tsp of Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 large Red onion
- 1tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 250g Cheddar cheese
- 250ml Sour cream
- 2 ripe avocados
- Handful Fresh coriander
- 1 jar Gran Luchito Super Smoky Chipotle Salsa
- 3 Radishes
- 3 Limes
- Handful green jalapeños
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix your spice mix with 2tbsp olive oil & juice of 1 lime
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally, add them to the spice mix and mix well. Leave for 15 mins.
- Add chicken breast to very hot pan and fry until cooked through. Flip and cook other side. Remove from pan and leave to rest. Cut into small cubes.
- Fry sliced red onion and garlic in olive oil until softened (7-8 mins).
- Add drained black beans to onion/garlic with 1tbsp red wine vinegar, add 1/2tsp of Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste and stir. Cook for a further 7-8 minutes.
- Place contents of pan into a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Prepare guacamole by removing the flesh from 2 ripe avocados and mashing together with the juice of 1 lime and a handful of roughly chopped coriander.
- In a roasting tin, cover half a pack of tortilla chips with half the grated cheese then top with the remaining tortillas, followed by the other half of the cheese. Place in the oven and leave until melty and delicious (10 minutes).
- Layer the top of the nachos with the chicken cubes, dollops of guacamole, sour cream, refried beans, Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, sliced red onion, coriander leaves, jalapeños and sliced radish. Serve with lime wedges and dig in.